In addition to running Frequent Flyer University, as a few of you know, I am a Partner at a small tech company called Digital OMG.
Over the past few years, as I have introduced the hobby of collecting miles to numerous friends and family, ultimately it fell on me to help everyone keep track of all their accounts,. This meant sending out weekly reminders like when to cancel credit cards to avoid annual fees and when to re-apply for new cards, etc.
A few months ago, I realized that in addition to my accounts, I was also tracking 25 other family and friends’ accounts for a total of almost 250 separate credit card and frequent flyer accounts. Yikes!
I ultimately asked our resident Computer Engineer if there was something he could build that would remind everyone on the status of their accounts. Within a few days, he had built a software that sends text and email alerts to users with reminders for certain credit card related tasks.
I wasn’t planning on offering this service to the public because I didn’t think there was much demand outside of my friends and family, however as Rick at The Frugal Travel Guy pointed out today, other people could use the service!
Therefore I have decided to open my “Concierge Service” to all FFU readers!
I am always open to suggestions for additional improvements to the service, so if you have any features you would like to see added, let me know!
Unlimited Email and Text Reminders For The Following:
- Alert To Complete Minimum Spend By Certain Date
- Alert To Ask For A Retention Bonus
- Alert If Annual Fee Is About To Come Due
- Alert If A Lucrative Credit Card Bonus Is About To Expire
- Alert If A Yearly Bonus Like $200 AMEX Platinum Credit Is Going To Expire
- Alert For Card Churners That They Can Churn Once Again
- Alert To See If Points Posted to Your Account (ie. Online Shopping Malls)
- Alert To Sign Up For Any Special Promotions Your Card Is Having (ie. AMEX Small Business Saturday, Chase Freedom Quarterly Catagories, etc)
- Alert Of Any Super Spectacular Mistake Fares / Deals
- Alert To Check If You Performed A Specific Mileage Related Task (ie. Transferring Miles)
- Alert Of Anything Else You Need To Be Reminded Of (ie Wedding Anniversaries, Birthdays, etc)
Included Services If You Feel Comfortable Providing The Information:
- Management Of Your Frequent Flyer Accounts
- Alerts If Any Miles Are Going To Expire
- Monthly Summary Of Mileage Activity
Additional Included Frequent Flyer Support Services:
- Unlimited Email Support For All Your Travel and Credit Card Related Questions
- If You Are A Newbie, Unlimited Help Devising A Mileage Earning Strategy
- Help Finding Best Redemption Options For Award Tickets
- We are so confident in our software, that if for some reason it fails to remind you of a task, we will 100% cover any costs that you incurred. (ie. Pay your Annual Fee). Don’t worry, it hasn’t ever happened yet!
The cost of the Concierge Service is $60 a year ($5 a month) per a family.
It is 100% pro-rated, so if after a month you think you can manually keep track of your information, then we will refund you for 11 months.
Also as I stated above, we 100% back this software and will cover any costs in the event that it forgets to remind you of a task. (Never has happened before!)
Hopefully by using Concierge Service, it will prevent you from ever having to pay another Annual Fee again!
If you are interested in signing up, please email me at FrequentFlyerUniversity@Gmail.com and we will set you up.
If you have any additional features you would like to see, let us know!